Thank you to all our partners who have worked so closely with us in supporting and serving our cardholders.
As we approach the start of Q3, it’s time to maximize our current efforts and broaden our view on what’s coming next. In this newsletter, you’ll find important announcements and mini games to engage your team and cardholders.
Read on to find out more!
To facilitate frontline member discussions about our products, new and revised product grids are now available on the Digital StoreFront (DSF) in English and French. Please note that we have optimized how the range of our products have been listed and presented to make it easier to have more focused and effective conversations with members. Cards not displayed on these new grids remain available on your microsites and Lending 360.
In line with our commitment to reduce environmental impact, these new downloadable product grids will allow in-branch staff to easily access the product grids on their desktops and refer to them whenever needed.
For partners who have difficulty accessing or utilizing the digitized versions of the product grids, a print option is also available. Further instructions are in the PDF below
Want to know how you can maximise the use of our new tools?
Here are a few quick tips:
- Save the digital files to your desktop so that they’re easy to pull up when needed. It’s also a good idea to create a screenshot of the product grids or product personas and make them part of your desktop wallpaper.
- Take it one step at a time – familiarise yourself with 1-2 cards in depth first. Using a combination of tools, start with a group of cards, e.g. “Ultimate Value” category, before moving on to the next group of cards. This will relieve the pressure of learning all 11 cards at once.
- Print out one copy of the product grids and keep it on your desk. This makes it easy to reference when a member asks about them. Remember that product grids are for internal use only and should not be shared with the member.
Given the importance of contactless payments to limit unnecessary contact, encourage and facilitate cardholders’ use of online and remote banking, to build and nurture new or existing relationships with cardholders.
This means that educational directives are more important than ever – helping cardholders utilize MyCardInfo (MCI) and ABMs as these portals become the “new normal” ways they manage their finances.
Remind your members of remote/online banking benefits available on their credit cards:
- 24/7 immediate and secure online access to their account
- Easy tracking of rewards and redemption
- Comprehensive view of balances, payment amounts and due dates, available credit and transaction history
- Simple financial management by signing up for AutoPay, fraud text alerts and paperless eStatements
To learn more about MCI, refer to the FAQs by clicking below
There’s still time for cardholders to consolidate outstanding balances and earn extra rewards for grocery spend!
Remember that you can easily leverage our digital assets on Collabria Connect to communicate these offers to your cardholders. All you have to do is:
- Download the digital assets, including websites and social media, and post them on your online platforms
- Use the suggested social media captions to help you in your communications on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Both offers end on July 31st, 2020
Do you need any additional assets or custom formatting?
Just email our marketing team and let us know how we can help support your needs!
Upcoming Q3 Campaigns
Business Cards Acquisition
We are planning to run a Direct Mail acquisition campaign to promote the benefits of business credit cards among your business members. The offer will be also available in-branch and digitally from August 1- October 31 August 1st - October 31st, 2020
5.9% Balance Transfer Campaign
Good news! We are extending our Balance Transfer offer. The promotion will run from August 1st - October 31st, 2020
- This is a great time to remind consumer and business cardholders who may benefit from consolidating their external credit card balances for a promotional rate of 5.9%
Merchant Category Code Promotion
Consumer and business cardholders will earn 50% MORE rewards points in the Stationery, Office and School Supplies category from August 1st - October 31st, 2020
- Whether you are working from home or at school/ work, taking advantage of this opportunity will allow cardholders to earn 50% MORE rewards points on these essential items!
Stay tuned for more details and information on the Q3 campaigns!
Contests & Announcements
We are adapting our Milestones program to suit our partners’ needs coast-to-coast. Instead of a mid-year check-in in July, we will be working closely with you to identify and serve your needs. This potentially includes creative tools to engage remote-working teams and digital assets sensitive to public sentiment.
Stay tuned for more updates and developments!
Tell us about your email campaigns, your conversations with members, your remote-working teams. How did you use or create marketing assets to communicate promotions? How did you support each other through your new normal? How did you smile and keep spirits going?
Photos will be critical to your campfire story! Send them all to our EIP Milestones team!
The team at 1st Choice Savings and Credit Union are happy to report 2 approved applications within the first hour of their email campaign!
They share how they were able to improve their results on their email campaigns and identified what worked best for their cardholders.
Learn More about their story and results!
We want to thank our partners who have submitted their crossword puzzles to us. We enjoyed going through your submissions!
The raffle prize winners for the Q1 Crossword puzzle are:
Mary's Harbour Branch
Saskatoon City Hall Branch
The following three branches will be rewarded with a pizza lunch voucher in July.
Congratulations to these branches!
Crossword Puzzles are back!
There’s no better way to engage your team than in a friendly crossword competition! Flexible for any working style, remote or in-person, these crosswords are a great team-bonding approach to get your team up to speed with each card.
New crossword puzzles are now available for the Travel Rewards Gold and World/Infinite cards. All previous crossword puzzles will remain available for download on Connect on our Mini Games page for you and your staff to play at anytime. Simply download and enjoy!
As always, we are here to support our partners. Stay in touch and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The Milestones program has a NEW EMAIL, our new address ends with “.com” instead of “.ca”. Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org